Tuesday 1 September 2009

Fifth Week


I should mention at this point that MercaSystems never refunded the second charge to my bank account. The bank is still working to get that back for me.

Three days after the last email from Greg:
Hi Greg,

Any news about my order?

Thanks,

Dan

I got no reply, so I sent an email threatening to set up a blog. (This blog).

This came right away:

On Aug 28 2009, Jose Luis Arranz wrote:

> Dan,
>
> Our provider sent to us the bridge and we hope we will receive it
> soon. When we have it we can ship to you asap.
>
> We hope we can ship next Tuesday
>
>
> Sorry the inconveniences

So I guess they don't actually keep the things in stock. I kind of doubt they ever did.

Here's my last email:

It's Tuesday. Have you shipped the bridge?

No reply yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment