Tuesday 1 September 2009

Second Week


I recruited my Spanish coworker to help me fill out the online contact form again - this time in Espanol.

Here's the reply I got:

On Aug 6 2009, MercaSystems.com wrote:

> Dan,
>
> ¿Podría usted facilitarnos su número de pedido para comprobar si el
> cargo a su tarjeta se ha duplicado?
>
> Si es afirmativo le efectuaremos la devolución de inmediato, ha podido
> ser un error en la pasarela de pago.
>
> Espero sus noticias,
>
> Att. Greg Swaney
> MercaSystems.com

I can't read Spanish but I think that just says "Oh yeah, that happens sometimes. Give us your order number and we'll fix it." Not too reassuring, but OK.

Of course I'd never been given an order number. I never got a receipt email either.

I had also asked about the status of the bridge (what's taking it so long?) but that part of my message was ignored.

My Spanish buddy emailed back for me, and very politely told them exactly what I'd ordered and when I'd ordered it. He also wrote that he was writing in Spanish on my behalf.

On Aug 9 2009, Jose Luis Arranz wrote:
> Dan,
>
> We can write in english. Your order was posted on date, and you should
> receive in the Next days. If you still experience problems, we will
> ship to you other order using an international express service with
> tracking information.
>
> Dont worry, you dont lose your money, we are a serious company.
>
> Regards,
>
> Greg swaney
I responded:
Hi Greg,

That's great. Thanks for the email.

Dan

I was glad to be able to communicate directly.

...but I wondered how come they never replied the first time I filled out their online form.

No comments:

Post a Comment