Wednesday 2 September 2009

Sixth Week - Day 1 update

Someone else discovered that MercaSystems used to have an eBay store called darwin_parts. No items listed right now. They have a pretty good feedback rating - right up until July, when it went to shit. You can check for yourself here:

The two most recent comments are:

- ni cd,licencia,cargador de red,mandas uno de appel,envio un mes tarde. fuera----


- P. ESTAFADOR!! despues de pagar ni envia, ni contesta, no da seƱases de vida!!

I don't know exactly what those mean, but they don't look good. My friend from Spain winced when I showed them to him.

Here are some feedback excerpts in English:

"REAL THIEF"

"never got my item"

"Wrong item"

Great. I called the bank up again and asked them to cancel the transaction.

I've ordered the bridge from a vendor in the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment